Convert Videos for Social Network
Probably you will have some favorite videos which can't be compatible with the social networks like YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo etc. How to share these videos to the social networks? Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate helps you to quickly convert any video to the format compatible with social networks. Please follow the video tutorial or steps below.
Video Tutorial: Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate - Convert to Social Networks
Step 1 Add the videos.
Before you start, you need to add the videos to Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate.
1. Go to the Converting tab of the Convert section, then click the Add Files button at the top-left corner.
2. A File Explorer dialog box will open from where you can select the files you want to convert.
3. Click the Open button to add the files. Learn More About Adding Media Files >
Step 2 Choose the output format.
1. Click the drop-down icon beside the video to enter the drop down list of the output format.
2. Click the Video tab to enter the interface which shows all of the video output formats.
3. Choose the social network as the output format, for example YouTube.
4. Choose the preset for the output format. Here, you can choose the preset without a specified resolution to convert with the original resolution by default, or choose a different resolution for the video, double-click it. Then, the selected output format will be shown at the right side of the Converting window.
5. Loop to the above steps (Step 1 to Step 4) to set other video's output format if any.
Step 3 Convert the video to the compatible format for the social network.
Click the Convert All button in the bottom-right corner to start processing the videos. Or you can click the Convert button at the right of each video to convert the related videos one by one.
Tips: You can turn on the switch High Speed Conversion to speed up the conversion.
Step 4 Find the converted videos and upload them to Youtube or other social networks.
1. After the conversion completes, find the converted files in the Converted tab.
2. Click the folder icon to open the output folder from where you can find the converted videos.
3. You can now upload this web videos to YouTube or any other social networks.